Short answer: You need to configure this at the milter or sendmail level and
not send the mail to SpamAssassin to begin with.

Slightly longer answer:

It's been a while since I worked with Sendmail, but we used to do exactly this.
 Basically, it boils down to one of two things:

1. Use a separate config for the submission port that doesn't send stuff
through the milter. (I forget whether this is possible, so if it's not, never
mind.)
2. Configure your milter to check whether the message is authenticated (IIRC,
you look for the "auth_type" macro), and not send those messages to
spamassassin. (This is what we did.)

You don't say what milter you're using. We were using MIMEDefang, and I
remember we had to do two things: set MD up to read the Sendmail macros, then
add the code to our MD filter to check for the macro before sending mail to SA.

Sorry I couldn't be of more detailed help, but this should at least point you
in the right direction.

--Kelson Vibber