> From: Kevin A. McGrail <kmcgr...@pccc.com>

Hi Kevin, thank you for your reply! But I think you should send it to the list
:)

>>  Is this the right place to look to know what
>>  tests the server should be running?
>>
>>  https://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_3_0_x.html
> You should look in /var/lib/spamassassin.  Because rules are no longer
> paired to releases but released nearly continuously, there is no wiki
> list of all the rules.

Gotcha - but is it certain that all rules in
/var/lib/spamassassin/3.003001/updates_spamassassin_org are being used?

>>  > From that page, it seems that SPF checks are normal
>>  but DKIM is not. Is this right?
>>
>>  Contrary to that, this page suggests that DKIM test are
>>  enabled by default in version 3.3:
>>
>>  https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Plugin/DKIM
> Yes, 3.1.2 enabled DKIM by default if you have Mail::DKIM installed, I
> believe.

Oh, sorry for the noob question, but how do I know if I have Mail::DKIM
installed?

>>  Also, where can I look to verify the tests/rules currently
>>  in place on the server?  (per-user rules are not implemented)
> In the version dir under /var/lib/spamassassin.
>>
>>  I looked in /usr/share/spamassassin and there are a few
>>  files with "spf" and "dkim" in their names.  Does that
>>  mean those tests are active?
>>
>>  ls *spf*
>>  -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3100 Mar 15  2010 25_spf.cf
>>  -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3584 Mar 15  2010 60_whitelist_spf.cf
>>
>>  ls *dkim*
>>  -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 4407 Mar 15  2010 25_dkim.cf
>>  -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 9288 Mar 15  2010 60_adsp_override_dkim.cf
>>  -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6455 Mar 15  2010 60_whitelist_dkim.cf
>
> I believe SPF and DKIM are enabled by default but that doesn't mean you
> have all the supporting modules installed.  Did you configure the
> installation yourself or did you use a package?

I used yum to install a package on centOS