Am Sonntag, 4. März 2012, 12:44:40 schrieb LuKreme:
> I’ve noticed the following error in my mailogs:
>
> mail spamd[26839]: dcc: failed to connect to local socket /var/dcc/dccifd

spamassassins DCC plugin will use dccproc if dccifd is not available. "If
dccproc is run more than 500 times in fewer than 500 seconds, dccproc tries to
start dccifd." (dccproc(8))
An example init script (e.g. /var/lib/dcc/libexec/rcDCC) explains how to start
dccifd with init.

Look for the rule DCC_CHECK in your spamd logs to see if DCC is working or
not.

RTFM: cdcc(8), dcc(8), dccm(8), dccifd(8)
[ ... ]

regards
Stefan