LuKreme wrote:
> On Mar 4, 2012, at 21:34, xTrade Assessory <xtr...@matik.com.br> wrote:
>
>> you can disable the plugin or setup use_dcc 0 in local.cf
> The plugin *was* disabled in v310, but the errors still showed up in the
> maillog, which is what started this. As far as I can see, dcc was never
> running though there was a very old install of it in /var/dcc.

use_dcc
loadplugin

are two different settings

use_dcc 0 make sense  if the plugin is loaded from somewhere
loadplugin ...::DCC you can find in one or more of your  *.pre files

if the plugin is not loaded you should not get any err msg
so you might have loaded it from some other .pre file

if it is not loaded you probable should then comment use_dcc

Hans

--
XTrade Assessory
International Facilitator