On 8/17/2012 11:28 AM, John Hardin wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012, Ben Johnson wrote:

Would doing so preclude me from creating training folders for individual
IMAP users in the future?
They're not related. Per-user ham and spam training folders doesn't
preclude using those messages for training a global Bayes database.

You actually may want to implement a hybrid folder model: per-user ham
training folders and a global spam training folder. Misclassified ham
could potentially be private messages that the recipient doesn't want
other users to see, but for misclassified spam who cares?

I have individual Spam and Ham training folders. Then a cronjob moves everything to the main Spam and Ham directories for learning on a regular basis. The main directories are not related to the mail server, so there is no real privacy concern.

--
Bowie