On 11/29/2012 12:27, Andrzej A. Filip wrote:
On 11/29/2012 08:46 PM, David F. Skoll wrote:
[...]
Also, once a given IP passes greylisting, we remember that and we don't
greylist that server for 40 days.  If you have a large-enough user population,
this can greatly mitigate the problems caused by initial greylisting delays.
Do you treat "yahoo like" spam sources in the same way?

There's almost no point in greylisting an IP that you know will retry properly anyway, so why wouldn't you allow that IP to bypass greylisting in the future?

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/