From: "John Hardin" <jhar...@impsec.org>
Some users are extremely allergic to any delays in their email; you may have to maintain a list of exception destination addresses to keep them happy, or for addresses where no delay is acceptable, e.g. <support@...> or <sales@...>

I fully agree. When I purchase an air-line ticket, I want the mail
immediately in my inbox.

If the greylisting software replies a "4xx Please come back in 299 seconds",
the truth is that you will have to wait an undetermined amount of time,
depending on the sending server setup, and not at all under your control.
Very frustrating.

Use good blacklists such as zen.spamhaus.org (free for small installations).

Frédéric De Mees
Brussels