Bowie Bailey wrote:
But you still have to consider point 1.  If a user starts complaining
that he's getting spam from Amazon, I'm not going to mess with SA, I'm
going to tell him to click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the
email.  (Assuming that it actually is from Amazon, of course)

Alex wrote:
I don't really like the per-user control. The challenge is to build a
system that requires as little maintenance as possible - that's what
we're supposed to be doing, IMHO.