Am 03.10.2014 um 19:11 schrieb LuKreme:
>> On 29 Sep 2014, at 11:19 , Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

>>> Please teach your users to filter on the List-ID: header rather than
>>> Subject: for this list.  The issue can be entirely avoided without
>>> requiring everyone else in the world to alter their behaviour
>>
>> the [SPAM] marker comes *before* all other sieve-filters
>> otherwise it would not catch faked From-Headers
>
> You should not be filtering on Subject. Scoring on subject is fine,
> but filtering on it is a terrible idea

i try to explain the intention of the thread a last time:

* what i filter or not don't matter, i look in my junk-folder
* it was meant as friendly reminder if somebody don't whitelist
  the SA list which is the reason [SPAM] appears in *his* incoming
  mail it is a good idea after press "reply" remove that marker
* i just don't get what needs a discussion about such a hint
* it is a bad idea to write mails with spam-markers in the subject
  because you never know how they are treated in case of the different
  RCPT's on a mailing list and since *your intention as sender* is
  that the list-members reveive your mail *it is in your intention*
  to not put things in the subject making that more unlikely

again:
it is not a matter of talking about spam on the SA list
it is just a matter if you already made the mistake pass
the list mail through your contentfilter don't amplify it
by bounce back the marker in your response

do i personally care?
no - why should i?
it's not my mail which may get not the attention the sender likes