On Tue, 7 Oct 2014, Reindl Harald wrote:

P.S.:
it was your "Re: [SPAM] Re: False positive in rule: FUZZY_XPILL" i refered implicitly as i started that thread - mayb eyou can make clear that the [SPAM] part was not your personal prefix for the SA list as LuKreme repeatly pretends instead just accept the hint instead make a stink

Apologies for that, I'm not in the habit of editing the subject line (or even looking closely at it) when I reply. I will try to develop that habit.

  The first time I saw a bagpipe, I thought the player was torturing
  an octopus. I was amazed they could scream so loudly.
                                        -- cat_herder_5263 on Y! SCOX
 858 days since the first successful private support mission to ISS (SpaceX)