On Mon, 6 Oct 2014, LuKreme wrote:

On 03 Oct 2014, at 11:42 , Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

Am 03.10.2014 um 19:34 schrieb LuKreme:
[SPAM] is not a spam marker I’ve ever seen so it seems perfectly OK to me
You are assuming, I think wrongly, that the [SPAM] tag is being used because
of a content filter and not simply a tag to identify the name of the list

it is the *default* tag for a lot of commercial spamfilters
if a message was detected as spam but not high enough to drop

Those are very stupid filters then.

Huh?

How else would you suggest that a spam filter mark messages that are scored high enough to be "spammy" yet not high enough to be discarded/rejected, in a manner that will clearly convey that status to the end user?

  False is the idea of utility that sacrifices a thousand real
  advantages for one imaginary or trifling inconvenience; that would
  take fire from men because it burns, and water because one may drown
  in it; that has no remedy for evils except destruction. The laws
  that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They
  disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit
  crime.               -- Cesare Beccaria, quoted by Thomas Jefferson
 858 days since the first successful private support mission to ISS (SpaceX)