Am 26.03.2015 um 14:57 schrieb David F. Skoll:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:47:16 +0100
Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

i proved you that i can assign differnt scores to a single message
with more than one recipients *per recipient*

Assigning scores is passive.  What do you do with the scored messages?
If all your users are content to use tagging only, and never discard
messages that are tagged highly, then yes... you've solved a limited
version of the problem.

In the real world, users are not willing to accept that.  They just
want spam *gone*.  They don't even want to see or deal with it in any
way

the scores are *not* passive

* spamass-milter -r 8.0
* messages above 8.0 are *rejected*
* as i have proven spamass-milter get a own copy
  of multi-rcpt messages for each, hands that single
  messages to spamc and decides based on the header
  if that message is rejected
* so the one copy with 9.5 points is rejected
* the copy with 6.0 points got tagged
* the copy to a user in "all_spam_to" is not because the negative score

the only thing i need to do is put users/domains into the suiteable groups to apply a different scoring - that's it - done, it works

if you would have read my first response *completly* you would have understodd that instead start a mail flood and make bad blood everywhere

the only question i ask myself is why i waste my time with so much ignorance and provocation on the other side