Am 26.03.2015 um 14:27 schrieb David F. Skoll:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:14:10 +0100
Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

That is a non-solution.  You are assuming all users have the same
criteria for what is or isn't spammy content.

you stopped premature reading my repsonse - WHY?
look again at the "X-Spam-Status" header below
a single mail sent from gmail to 2 addresses i own

That works for tagging.  What do you do with highly-spammy mail?  You
discard it, or you don't read it which amounts to the same thing.

boah - spamass-milter *rejects* above 8.0 points based on the header

and as you can see the mail with 2 different RCPT got passed *twice* to the milter, hence both copies got a different header and so finally the milter can reject one while pass the other *because* both have different scores in the header responsible for that decision

Most of our users do not use or want tagging.  They want good mail
delivered, somewhat spammy mail quarantined for human review, and very
spammy mail discarded, no questions asked.

Basically, there is no solution to the problem I posed and yet you
ignore that fact

basicly you pretend there is no solution while you just close your eyes and ignore it