On 9/15/15, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

>>> I see this particular information for the first time.
>>> Maybe you could point me to proper place in the archive?
>>> Or maybe you could be more specific instead of blame everyone for
>>> everything?

>>> the fact you don't feel being rude does not mean you are not.
>>
>> Rude, arrogant, abusive, and obnoxious is all he knows, he's been
>> kicked off many many mailing lists, and spends most his time here now
>> Timo has finally moderated him on dovecot list, he has a huge track
>> record of thinking he's not a bully and does nothing wrong, you only
>> need 30 seconds of google to see otherwise.
>
> don't remember that i asked *you* especially after you are so much more
> personally abusive as anybody else - the list of your personal attacks
> is bookmarked, so don't play saint and shut up

what  a dreamland you live in, I'm not half as much an abusive
arsehole as you are, and google shows it, despite any links you want
to post to this list, google shows EVERYTHING, not only what you hope
people will read but EVERYTHING

How many lists has I been moderated?  ONE - dovecot and thats for
calling you out as the wanker you are, how many lists have you been
moderated on? 6? 7 now with dovecot

How many lists have I been kicked off?  NONE, how many have you been
kicked off? at least one that I know of, maybe two, or was it you left
the fedora list because they refused to unmoderate you, cant recall,
dont care

like I said  the evidence speaks for itself
only you can change your attitude but since you dont think you do any
wrong, snowlfakes in hell before you admit fault.

So, that alone says it all.