Am 26.04.2016 um 11:23 schrieb Heinrich Boeder:
Hi,

On Apr 21, 2016, at 3:43 PM, Vincent Fox <vb...@ucdavis.edu> wrote:
Recently seeing increase in spam from these gTLD:

pro
bid
trade

I didn´t see any spam from .pro, .bid or .trade gTLDs either. I was just
wondering if it doesn´t make more sense to just give those domains a
higher score in SA instead of blocking them right away with a MTA based
REJECT Policy

just enforce SPF in the MTA with a clear reject message as first step

we do do that for all new gTLDs for a long time now automated by fetch current list from IANA every 24 hours and write MTA configs

 check_policy_service unix:private/spf-policy
 check_sender_access proxy:pcre:/etc/postfix/blacklist_tld.cf