The ".top" subject, reminded to go check my stats since April 1st.
Yes indeedy .top is on TOP by a mile!  Rejecting over 2 million!
ICANN should shut them down or do SOMETHING.

I bow my head only for the shattered ruins of .science.

2013500 top
 627059 download
 400169  (assorted specific rejections)
 277597 date