Den ons 6 okt. 2021 kl 00:46 skrev Ryan Schmidt <
subversion-2...@ryandesign.com>:

> On Oct 4, 2021, at 10:23, Daniel Sahlberg wrote:
>
> > WANdisco is providing Subversion 1.10.6 for Mac OS 10.9. Is that version
> of Mac OS supported by Fink/Homebrew/MacPorts?
>
> I am a manager of MacPorts. MacPorts supports Mac OS X 10.4 and later and
> provides binaries for Mac OS X 10.6 and later. See:
>
> https://ports.macports.org/port/subversion
>
> (The link at https://subversion.apache.org/packages.html#osx should be
> updated to this.)
>
> My understanding is that Homebrew requires OS X 10.9 or later and
> recommends macOS 10.14 or later.

Thank you Ryan for your effort in providing Subversion on OS X as far back
as 10.6 (and 10.4)!

Since we don't explicitly list the supported versions on other OSes, I
hesitate to add it to MacPorts. That kind of information will grow stale in
time and I don't think we will be able to maintain it as projects move on
in what versions they support. (I'm open to other opinions though!)

Kind regards,
Daniel