jesse,

i didnt mean you, i replied to liigos point of view and i was also pretty
sure that we get an upgrade path - so, i didnt want to "fuss", i just wanted
him to think about the non-programmatic rest of any OS project... and these
are the users and the business-guys that say, "yes use it, because of a, b ,
c and d".

regards

korbinian