> 1. Every Tapestry major release is backward incompatible with previous
> releases.

Releases of many frameworks are incompatible with each other.     The change
from 3 to 4 was minor
and with the change from 4 to 5, one can still use the same HTML templates
and do a fairly good upgrade.

Version 4.x is still in development and supported,  there is no great need
to upgrade an existing project,  new projects
would do well to take advantage of the features in Tapestry 5.

It is called progress,  get over it.

> 2. High profile users and commiters have fled Tapestry to other frameworks
> such as Wicket. Namely, Kent Tong, Geoff Longman, etc. I could name some
> more. Should I do it?

Geoff moved on for personal reasons,   Kent has done books on a number of
frameworks.

Many new people have come on board.   People change .. get over it.

3. Tapestry has been ditched by Theserverside.com and replaced with another
> webframework.

And Tapestry has since been taken up by many other sites.

Sites change frameworks for various reasons .. get over it.

Interestingly .. this can be found on some pages.

version 3.0.1"/>

4. In 7 years of existense of Tapestry Howard has only been able to train
> just a 100 Tapestry users.

In between other jobs and development work,  I suspect this is quite a lot.

Howard is not primarily a trainer,  he is a developer as well.   Training
this amount of people is admirable and shows
the respect he has.   Other open source developers would not have the
personal skills to do any training at all.

The books he has written, tutorials and other material have most likely led
to the training of countless others.

What is the misinformation here, Petros?

I think you would be insulting Petros intelligence to suggest that he cannot
see through any of your rubbish.

Move on mate,  you are achieving nothing and just making a fool of
yourself.