Expressing dissent is not trolling. Sure one could argue that what
constitutes trolling is subjective, but almost any reasonable person can
discern when the line has been crossed. Francis is a lying mischievous
fool that periodically chimes in in hopes of pissing off users, or
scaring off newbies. Not to mention he abuses this list and therefore
it's legitimate participants, like you and I.

--
http://thegodcode.net