On 4/18/08, Angelo Turetta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  And why your hypothetical 1.0 need not to be compatible with 2.0, whereas
> just because Tapestry 4.0 is not compatible with 5.0 you feel like defending
> someone deliberately insulting Howard?

In my humble opinion, Yura is not defending Rob, he/she's saying that
Rob has some valid arguments. Rob is a troll because he always repeats
the same arguments, some valid, some not, over and over. Yura is not a
troll (at least not yet, hehehe :)) because he/she made some
reasonable criticisms about Tapestry, not just bashing it mindlessly
like Rob.

--
Thiago