I'm putting together some new presentations about Tapestry and I could
use the help of the Tapestry community.

I need more pictures of live T5 sites.  Just send me a URL and I can
do a screen grab.  This is all about answering the question: "is it
mature?"

I make a number of reasonable observations about Tapestry 5, but would
love quotes to back it up:
- Fast and easy to develop
- Helps with big teams
- Great performance
- Great internationalization / localization
- Live class reloading gives "almost scripting language productivity"

so quotes along the lines of "we were able to quickly put together
xyz" or "we found qrstuv much easier than our last framework" or
"would have been a failure without Tapestry".  Don't let me put words
in your mouth, however!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos