www.carealoud.com (beta)

soon (next month) www.jsportal.com will be changed over to a new
version using T5

I just love the way there is no configuration needed, the logical
defaults provided that are correct for 90% of the time and the way you
can overwrite everything in the entire framework if needed. Whipping
up a component if a minute or two is a welcome change from my JSF time
and having it show up without a restart is a huge time safer.
Furthermore, the @IncludeJavaScriptLibrary and @IncludeStylesheet are
great to keep your js and css organized by pages and components and
thus nicely readable.

Every web project I start now will be a T5 project.

Cheers,
Joost