We have been using intensively T4, T4.1 and now we are working with T5 and
T5.1

We have a couple of applications developed with T5:
*  http://laporradeportiva.com http://laporradeportiva.com
*  http://sync.intenziona.com/intenziona/
http://sync.intenziona.com/intenziona/

*  http://www.ferroviaria.net http://www.ferroviaria.net  (not in production
yet)

T5 is a great evolution of T4.X. we have a number of reasons for using it:
* Faster development time
* Faster learning of the language
* Great to work in teams. No more xml
* Better i18n than T4
* It is getting better with ajax (although some features are missing in T5
but are back in T5.1 like multi zones)
* Performance is much better than with T4

T5 is a great platform for building applications!!!