Hi,

today we are launching an OpenID provider. Currently we have 150K
unique visitors/day and gradually we expect "some of them" to register
an account on T5 id server. The functionality will be somehow similar
to myopenid.com but augmented with facebook connect principle of
authentication.

I will write some more in weeks to follow.

Cheers,
Borut