André -
Perhaps you should get another cup.  Make it expresso.
Chris clearly states that there is *additionally* a PDF version, and that is
the one that generates a permissions error.
The ODP version downloads just fine, though PowerPoint complains about errors,
it seems OK (I still perusing).
I was trying to download the PDF version to use as a reference source for some
of my less-technical staff.
Jeff