Hi Chris,

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 10:48 AM, André Warnier <a...@ice-sa.com> wrote:

> A: because there is always someone watching them

Thank you!  Great presentation and most wonderful notes!  One question - on
slide #48, where the notes say, "You can see here that the current usage is
about 100MiB, less than the 115MiB threshold we set", where is the 100MB or
thereabouts shown?  Is it the committed value?  I don't follow that
statement.

Thanks again,

                             -Shanti