Shanti Suresh wrote:
Hi Chris,

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Christopher Schultz <
ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

Shanti,

On 4/11/14, 9:01 AM, Shanti Suresh wrote:
Thank you!  Great presentation and most wonderful notes!  One
question - on slide #48, where the notes say, "You can see here
that the current usage is about 100MiB, less than the 115MiB
threshold we set", where is the 100MB or thereabouts shown?  Is it
the committed value?  I don't follow that statement.
The statement refers to the "used" value.

- -chris

Thank you!  I got it.

The "used" value says "used 114510568".  I was looking for a value closer
to 100MiB.

  114510568  (~ 109 MB)
- 104857600    (100 MB)
    9652968   (~  9 MB)

How much closer were you looking for ?

So in the slide, you were making a point of the current usage being less
than the threshold, basically, if I am not mistaken.

Thanks,

                  -Shanti