From: Shanti Suresh [mailto:sha...@umich.edu]
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014 1:12 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: How to monitor performance of tomcat

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 3:04 PM, André Warnier <a...@ice-sa.com> wrote:

> Shanti Suresh wrote:
>
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Christopher Schultz <
>> ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

>>> Shanti,

>>> The statement refers to the "used" value.
>>>
>>> - -chris
>>>
>>> Thank you!  I got it.
>>>

>> The "used" value says "used 114510568".  I was looking for a value
>> closer to 100MiB.
>>

>   114510568  (~ 109 MB)
> - 104857600    (100 MB)
> ===========
>     9652968   (~  9 MB)
>
> How much closer were you looking for ?

Well, I don't know, maybe 1 or 2 MiB over?  The threshold is 115 MiB, so
if the notes had said "the current usage is less than the 115MiB threshold
we set", I might not have had any doubt.

>> So in the slide, you were making a point of the current usage being
>> less than the threshold, basically, if I am not mistaken.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>>                   -Shanti

Thanks,

                  -Shanti

--

*STL Disclaimer:*
The content of this message may be legally privileged and confidential and
confirmation by authorised person. Visit us at www.sterlitetechnologies.com
 Please consider environment before printing this email !