Thanks, I've done much searching - hence why I'm finally posting here.

Windows WebDAV is actually quite reasonable - a lot of what one reads on the
internet is because people don't know how to configure it.  It won't pass basic
authentication across a connection by default, you have to turn it on and there
are two different settings for allowing it over SSL only or a non-encrypted
connection.

When connecting from a Windows client (any Windows client) I get a 'network
path not found' error 0x80070035.  I know the path is valid as I can reach it
via other means, and other WebDAV clients.

The main reason I think this is a Tomcat issue is that it was working just fine
with v7.0 and no other Windows client changes (updates, software etc.) have
been made.  There wasn't anything specific in the Tomcat7 config that I needed
to get the MS client to work, only on the client itself those registry changes
as previously mentioned.

I'll run a Wireshark trace and see what comes up, nothing in the Tomcat logs
that I can see...

Thanks

Michael Salisbury

Senior Systems Architect   |   P  07 960 7011  |   E  mich...@skypoint.co.nz
|   W  skypoint.co.nz

Waikato Innovation Park, Ruakura Rd, PO Box 9466, Hamilton 3240, NZ

Please send any support enquiries to E supp...@skypoint.co.nz