On 10/2/2015 3:47 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 02/10/2015 00:39, Jason Britton wrote:

<snip/>

And if Mark says there shouldn't
be problems, I think that is some implicit guarantee of free support from
him ;)

:)

Bugs with reproducible tests cases are always welcome.

I have a lot of convenience shell scripts here and there but nothing I
couldn't replicate in powershell I imagine.  I would miss grep and find and
all the other super useful Linux command line operations.  I'm not sure
I've ever been able to successfully search for text in files on a windows
machine server or otherwise (except when using notepad++).

I've had similar problems using the OS provided tools on Windows. I've
long since switched to this:

http://www.wingrep.com/

and never looked back.

AstroGrep!  http://astrogrep.sourceforge.net/