> From: Stanley Wong [mailto:w...@pcigeomatics.com]
> Subject: RE: FW: Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for
> connect URL 'null'
>
> The layout looked like this, except I did place the
> postgres driver in the lib directory. In additions,
> I place the postgre driver in both [tomcat home]/lib
> and [tomcat home]/lib/common

Don't ever do that.  If you're using Tomcat's connection pooling, JDBC driver
jars should be placed in [tomcat_home]/lib ONLY.  Remove it from all the other
places you erroneously put it.

> |    - lib
> |        - common

Unless you've done some serious reconfiguration of Tomcat (and you shouldn't),
there's no such directory as lib/common.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.