Stanley Wong wrote:
> I have other application installed that do the direct JDBC connection.
>
> To simplify it, I have two applications in the Tomcat.
>       App1: Use the direct JDBC connection.
>       App2: Use the JNDI.
>
> Therefore App1 has the postgreSQL in its lib folder.
>
> Is it the issue that App2 fails to get the JNDI-JDBC connection from
> Tomcat?

Can you first confirm that you've only got the driver in ONE place:
 tomcat/lib?

When you've done that restart the server and check to see if both of
your applications work.

If they don't work, then ask here again, but *only* if you've followed
Chuck & David's advice to remove the driver from two of the three locations.