From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 1:33 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: FW: Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL
'null'

> From: Stanley Wong [mailto:w...@pcigeomatics.com]
> Subject: RE: FW: Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for
> connect URL 'null'
>
> The layout looked like this, except I did place the
> postgres driver in the lib directory. In additions,
> I place the postgre driver in both [tomcat home]/lib
> and [tomcat home]/lib/common

Don't ever do that.  If you're using Tomcat's connection pooling, JDBC
driver jars should be placed in [tomcat_home]/lib ONLY.  Remove it from
all the other places you erroneously put it.

> |    - lib
> |        - common

Unless you've done some serious reconfiguration of Tomcat (and you
shouldn't), there's no such directory as lib/common.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.