Hello Wong-

Now that your PostGIS Datasource and JDBCRealm configurations are correct..a
few questions
do you prefer GoogleEarth over the UMinn MapServer?
Can you use GWT Ajax tools to construct pages to interact with GoogleEarth
Server?
Does GoogleEarth have any tutorials available?

Thanks
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.