From: Tim Funk [mailto:funk...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 1:33 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat maxThreads Issue

If your not scared of the performance penalty (which these days isn't scary
unless you really have high load) - try adding this to your apache config - it
will end the connection between apache and tomcat after each request. This
virtually eliminates the chance of a firewall dropping connections for you.

JkOptions     +DisableReuse

YOu prob dont want this permanantly but its a good test

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/apache.html

-Tim