On 11/11/2009 14:52, maven apache wrote:

    Please read the following:

Fine , I organized the problem I asked again:
1 related to maven.
My project is created by eclipse IDE(through the m2eclipse), and managed
by maven. It contains three modules: module MT-server, MT-io and MT-webapps.
The MT-webapps is a web module which is to be deployed under the
tomcat(see annex project-struct.jpg). Under the directory
"MT-webapp\src\main\webapp\WEB-INFO\, I config the web.xml with a
servlet named  MTServlet under the MT-server module.
Now I want to add some breadpoints in the MTServlet to debug. But the
MT-webapps module is not a common dynamic web project,so I can not found
the "debug on server" meun.

That is an Eclipse problem, then, yes?

I have try my best to found the resolution through friends,search
enginer and so on but got nothing.
Then I post it to the maven maillist, they tell me I should use the
remote debug.
2 realated to tocmat
So I start to config remot debug in tomcat .
After modify the catalina.bat,and start it ,I can not connet it through
the IDE(eclipse),but I just followed the faq,so I post it to this maillist.

Is Eclipse definitely using that config file to start Tomcat?
What steps have you taken to check what you're doing is correct?

The annex "tomcat.jpg" is the start infomation when I start the tomcat
with debug modal,the "eclipse.jpg" is the configuration in my IDE to
connect, and the "conn.jpg" is the error message I got .
I hope someone can check them and give some advise.Thanks.

The list strips attachments, I'm unable to see those images.