On 08/01/2010 23:17, Patrick Flaherty wrote:
Christopher and Charles.

Thanks a lot. I added a ROOT folder off my appBase and cut and pasted
everything under that ROOT folder
and now I am getting filter mapping hits with my ft.com ! We are not
deploying correctly and this sheds all the
light on that fact.

Curiously I was not able to get to ft.com/WEB-INF/web.xml , I got a 404.
But I am able to get to other files off the root as expected.
Maybe Tomcat has it's own filter mapping for /WEB-INF/web.xml ? I could
not get to any file in /META-INF/* either ?

It's not unexpected. The contents of those two directories are protected from external view quite deliberately.

Anyway, thanks again for your patience and help.

-P