Hi Hassan,

I have not read that explicitly. I have looked online at various How- To's and it's not clear to me this is the case. I have 2 Tomcat reference books neither which mention this about Virtual Hosts.
I will look some more.

I do not dispute you at all, don't get me wrong. It's even been proven in my testing that this is
what made filter mapping work for me.

If you have a link that illustrates this I would appreciate you sharing it. Then I can rest knowing
this is how we should have been doing it from day one.

Thanks once again.

-P