Thanks for your answers, but still no success :
I tried (once again) to use maven to generate a brand new project, but
eclipse freezes when i import the project generated with "mvn
eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true"...

Is there something i'm missing ? In my classpath, i have
slf4j-log4j12-1.4.2.jar + log4j-1.2.14.jar, and still the infamous
"NoSuchMethodError"

Should i better rollback to wicket 1.3 beta2 ?