Hi landry,

Did you modify the SLF version specified in the created pom.xml before
trying to import it?

/Gwyn

Friday, November 2, 2007, 8:36:37 PM, landry soules <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ls> Thanks for your answers, but still no success :
ls> I tried (once again) to use maven to generate a brand new project, but
ls> eclipse freezes when i import the project generated with "mvn
ls> eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true"...

ls> Is there something i'm missing ? In my classpath, i have
ls> slf4j-log4j12-1.4.2.jar + log4j-1.2.14.jar, and still the infamous
ls> "NoSuchMethodError"

ls> Should i better rollback to wicket 1.3 beta2 ?