Hello guys

I finally won't take your time anymore with my problem of dependencies : it
was a simple PEBCAK !
I got the following error :
Exception in thread "ModificationWatcher Task" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.log4j.Logger.isTraceEnabled()Z

It was coming from log4j.Logger, not from slf4j.Logger, and the cause was i
used cayenne.jar (wich contains cayenne and all its dependencies, including
an older version of log4j) , instead of  cayenne-nodeps.jar !

Al, i owe you a beer if you come to Paris  ;-)

Thanks a lot for your patience.