I agree with the "Too much java" statement.  Sometimes you have to
create a bunch of stuff that would be a lot easier to do in a velocity
template. It only takes a couple of seconds more to do it, but it just
makes everything 'seem' bigger.

Example would be a link on a table...

                columns.add(new LinkPropertyColumn(new Model("Delivery"), new
Model(
                                "change")) {
                        @Override
                        public Link createLink(final Item item, String
componentId,
                                        final IModel model) {
                                return new Link(componentId) {
                                        @Override
                                        public void onClick() {
                                                ReportStatistic reportStatistic
= (ReportStatistic) model
                                                                .getObject();
                                                DraftProduct draft =
productService

.getDraftProduct(reportStatistic.getReportId());
                                                setResponsePage(new
ReportDelivery(draft));
                                        }
                                };