public class QuickLinkPropertyColumn {
  protected abstract void onClick();

  public Link createLink(final Item item, String componentId, final
IModel model) {
  return new Link(componentId) { public void onClick() {
QuickLinkPropertyColumn.this.onClick()}}

then all you have is

columns.add(new QuickLinkPropertyColumn("foo","bar") { void onClick()
{ dowhatever(); }});

is that too much code?

-igor