So when do we get the Addison-Wesley book on _Wicket_Patterns_?  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurice Marrink [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 5:51 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Advisory question

The nice thing about wicket is that it will give you freedom to choose
whatever you like.
You can create individual pages but if you markup is mostly the same it
is easy to to use markup inheritance from a single basepage.
You can also have just one page and replace panels as required.
It is all a matter of personal preference / application needs.
>From what you are describing you might want to take a look at
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/markup-inheritance.html

Maurice