Eelco,

Thanks so much for your input! I am still seriously
learning Wicket now and will see if I will change my
mind.

BTW, what is the best Wicket example website? I often
have many questions when reading tutorials with simple
examples. I wonder Wicket can do or how do more
callenging/complex situations that I can easily handle
with Spring MVC.

Regards,

David