Eelco,

I am reading the PDF version of the book called Enjoy
Web Development with Wicket. Basically it is a good
one with many interesting examples, but these examples
are simple and keep me wondering whether Wicket can
handle other more complicated situations.

I feel this book does a good tutorial job, but it has
many how-tos and lacks whys (the Wicket design ideas).
I feel switching from JSP+Spring MVC to Wicket it is
crucial to know those whys to fully appreciate or
effectively use Wicket.

How is your Wicket in Action?

Thanks,

David

> I often  have many questions when reading tutorials
with simple
>  examples. I wonder Wicket can do or how do more
>  callenging/complex situations that I can easily
handle