Hi,

i agree that its no big deal, i am just trying to figure out some sort
of guidelines for when we do include the type and when we dont. if we
say that we only include the type when the component uses its model
then neither Link nor Form qualify. in fact neither will ListItem.
only things like ListView and FormComponents will qualify.

I'd actually prefer untyped Link and Form, since I also don't use Models on them directly most of the time. But other's may have a different style and always use Models...

Best regards, --- Jan.