Just because you're using a CompoundPropertyModel on your Forms doesn't mean you need it generified.

Sven

Roland Huss schrieb:

igor.vaynberg wrote:
On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Eelco Hillenius
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
thats my point. you work on fields of one object, true, but it does
not necessarily have to be the form's modelobject unless you use a
compound property model.

The usage of a CompoundPropertyModel as a Form-model saved us quite some
typing and it's IMO a very common use case. In fact, this it propbably the most relevant use
case for a CPM anyway.
So, I'm in favor of having a Form with Model (or at least a variation like a
ModelForm<T> ...)

... roland