I converted our project to 1.4 as an experiment. It's quite large (257 source
files). It was a bit tedious changing xxxModel to xxDefaultModel, etc, but
it wasn't too bad. I haven't fixed all the warnings though.

I think the design will benefit us and the conversion will be worth it. We
use this pattern a lot: data provider + data panel + data view. Generifying
the models these classes deal with reduces confusion, potential runtime
errors and code size (the latter because you can get rid of casts and you
can move some code to superclasses).

Thanks to the Wicket team yet again!
Julian